We were asked both for the InDesign practice and Photography practice, to look at magazines for inspiration.
- What magazine did we want to feature our spread in?
- What kind of layout did we want?
- How big to do the images?
- Text proportions.
- What makes a good magazine?
- What makes a bad magazine?
With each of these layouts I was trying to focus on pages that had large images accompanying text. I also really like the layouts where the columns of writing are shorter or even accompanied by smaller image, which would have been really good with my typology’s.